Saturday , January 23 2021

Covid-19: S’pore confirms sixth death

Bloomberg

Singapore health authorities said an elderly man with no recent travel history to affected countries died on Saturday, marking the sixth fatality for the city-state, according to an emailed statement.
The nation’s Ministry of Health said the 88-year-old male permanent resident, who was admitted to intensive care on March 30, passed away after developing serious complications. The man had a history of heart and kidney disease.
On April 03, health authorities confirmed 65 new cases of Covid-19 infections, with a new cluster at the Singapore Cricket Club.
The government plans to shutter schools and most workplaces next week and has unveiled stricter measures intended as a “circuit breaker” to slow the spread.

About Admin

Check Also

Car sales in Europe suffer biggest drop in 2020

Bloomberg European car sales plunged the most on record last year as relatively resilient demand ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *